Friday, December 16, 2016

Leaving the Titanic

It's almost Christmas time and I've been in Sweden more than 7 months now.  How time flies.  I've found a new job and will leave my present company most likely at the end of February.  To say it has been a rollercoaster ride is nothing short of insanity.  From drunk colleagues to people who simply refuse to ever show up to work on time to on-the-spot firings, this has been hands down the worst company I've ever worked for.  Everyday was like living in Trump's "The Apprentice: Swedish Edition" and comparable to real life Dilbert.  In fact I swear at times there's a camera living somewhere in the office recording our movements.


The Apprentice: Swedish Edition on Earth 2, without the hot girl.

But we'll leave that for another post.  The music industry dreadfully needs a complete overhaul, and this company is definitely not going to be part of the future that is going to do it.  But I can proudly say that...


2016 edition to be coming soon written by yours truly?

Needless to say I'm looking forward to starting at my new company in 2017.  Next week I'll be heading off to Düsseldorf, Germany and then to Luxembourg for Christmas and New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment