Sunday, August 16, 2026

Is love worth anything now?

 Or is "love" simply an Amazon shopping cart?  Collecting pokemon?

Adding an item to your cart, making a purchase?  And then returning it for something else when things turn slightly south?

Is this what it's become to?

Is love demanding someone else be better?  Having a list of "requirements"?  Yet, looking at yourself in the mirror, you have absolutely none of those to which you demand.

In my day this was known as being a spoilt shithead, it's known as double standards, how times have changed.

No one is prepared to put in work, attempt, any effort, into any thing whatsoever.  They simply expect that today is going to be the same fucking thing indefinitely forever.  That what you feel today is going to go on, forever.

So if I'm with someone right now, but in the near future should I feel bad for whatsoever reason, I should just throw everything out and find someone else, like shopping on Amazon.  And when I'm done with them, I'll find someone else.  If not, divorce shall be the solution.  Easy right?  The "happily ever after" keeps coming after I complete the purchase of some new person!

That's not life, that's a delusion.

It's no wonder people are losing their minds.

Some days I feel like humanity is just done.  People can't even communicate on a decent human level.  The sooner people merge with machines, the better.  Because at an emotion level it's already going that way, whether you see it or not.

The people I know and see, just can't treat anyone with respect.  I have never seen anyone being treated with respect when it comes to relationships.  Not women, not men.  I don't know which gender is worse.  Let me just provide one example.

So yesterday I was out with some work colleagues.  One guy who swiped right on some platform that starts with a T.  Not going to say, but obviously I am not a fan of this shit.  Ok so he matches with some girl who was 7 miles away and supposed to meet him.  Many hours later, nothing happened.  She just kind of ghosted him.  And that was that.  Now he's onto the next "transaction".  Nothing emotionally invested, so fuck it and move on.

Maybe that girl was you?

This guy was 40 years old.  Now divorced with a kid.  There's like a gadrillion stories like this.  Repeated infinite times.

Have a good conversation today, poof tomorrow it's all gone, like it never happened.

Mixing human emotions with capitalism together, what a huge cost this has come to humanity.  

How the fuck is this normal?!?

There's just no more human communication.  Reaching out to someone, and they don't reply.  Like they're dead.  And please, spare me the "busy" excuses.  I'm more busy than anyone I know, but I don't not reply to the ones I care about.  

And by the way if you're one of those "busy" people, if you're really THAT busy you should have millions by now.  But most likely, you don't.

When human connection that's supposed to happen in real life that takes years to forge is now completely reduced to a "left swipe right swipe" movement, the end of humanity is near.

When I fall in love I always feel like I fall deep into the abyss.  Maybe it's not supposed to feel like that.  But it does for me.  I would fight for them and give everything for them.  Even if they made me sad or upset.  That's what love is.  If you don't feel like that, if your love is conditional upon how they make you feel all the time.  That's not fucking love, okay?  Let's get this straight.  If you want someone to love you all the time, it's called a dog.  Something to give you attention.  That's not love.  That's called being a needy piece of shit.

Every new invention, people have surely find some way to royally screw it up for humanity.  The internet was supposed to make people feel closer.  And it many ways it has, but it's also certainly created a whole gigantic shit pile of other problems.

Do people actually believe their own bullshit words?  LOVE?  If you say you love someone what does it really mean?  Do they even fucking mean it?  Or just throwing lies out like all the politicians out there?

Because I can tell you if you really love someone, if you married them for love, why the hell would you then throw them out if they made you unhappy once?  Once out of a thousand days, or 10 thousand days?  Would you not even fight for them?  Is love no longer fighting for?  But just something to be swiped left and thrown out?  Done and dusted?  Thrown out and forgotten??

Would you not fight for us? 💔

No comments:

Post a Comment