Monday, May 30, 2016

Pre-summer party, The Museum of Far Eastern Antiquities, The Museum of Medieval Stockholm, Solna, Stockholm, Sweden

Wow it's my third week already!  Time is flying!


Downtown Stockholm 29th May.

26th of May was highlight of the week.  It was the pre-summer party at work which started at 2:30pm and ended close to 5am.  There were games, singing, dancing, a lot of singing and finally I went home at 2am ish.  Shots of alcohol were consumed.  And a lot of coffee.  I drank so much coffee I couldn't even sleep properly and woke up on Friday just plain exhausted.  To make things worse I've been having a pretty bad cough from all the karaoke.


Pre-summer party, table tennis!

Other than that, I finally got my personal number which was simply amazingly quick, I think it's because I lived in Norway previously, but who really knows.  I've also opened a bank account on the 26th but it was with SEB and I only have a Maestro card at the moment, which is better than nothing I suppose.  On the 30th I went to the tax office to make my Swedish card.  They told me it would take at least 2 weeks to get it done as well.  Let's hope I get it soon.  Once I get that then I can go back to my bank and tell them to open a "proper account" for me.

The weekend I visited The Museum of Far Eastern Antiquities, The Museum of Medieval Stockholm and also went to watch the new X-men movie with my friend Ida.


The Museum of Medieval Stockholm.


The Museum of Medieval Stockholm.


The Museum of Medieval Stockholm.


The Museum of Far Eastern Antiquities.


The Museum of Far Eastern Antiquities.


The Museum of Far Eastern Antiquities.

No comments:

Post a Comment