Thursday, August 3, 2017

The GoPro walk around Stockholm city

The moment you realise a Swedish girl *really* likes you caught on camera.


The initial look and smile...



The continued stare and smile.  Yes I did a double take to check!

Like if I was much younger and wasn't already interested in someone else then perhaps I would've asked her out.  But I didn't!

Anyway!

Yesterday I went out on a GoPro video recording session.

And yes, I bought one of these.


I went to Stockholm to watch "Dunkirk" and thereafter took a walk all the way to Gullmarsplan recording just a video that was just over an hour long.  Why did I get a GoPro you might ask?

Because I got one of these!


Which I would be picking up in Singapore.

You know I can't believe it's already been over a year since I arrived in Sweden.  I haven't been very active on this blog either, which I should have but I've been so preoccupied.  Right now I'm the Team Cloud Lead at work so I'm working a lot on AWS.  Amazing stuff but boy is it technical.

On the 15th I will be flying to Singapore again.  I wouldn't visit Singapore this often but I figured my parents aren't getting any younger so I should visit them more.

Perhaps I'll write more again before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment