Thursday, May 31, 2018

Almost summer ๐Ÿ˜Ž

And half the year has almost gone!  What on Earth's been going on?

I'm currently in the final interview stages of another company.  They have branches all around the world.  I told the recruiter I was only interested in either the US or England (London).


The USA, land of Trump!



England, land of Brexit.

I would prefer the US.  Mainly because it's part of the continent which I've never lived in.  And also because it has the world's reserve currency.  Plus everyone speaks English.  I'm kinda tired of Swedish.  Don't get me wrong I'm sure the Swedes have the right in speaking whatever they want, even Arabic.  But I'm sort of tired of hearing Swedish and not really working in an international environment.

Sweden's been put on the back burner in my mind at the moment.  It is pretty much already summer here, it's been very warm for 2 weeks now.  I've been electric skateboarding, that's been very fun!  I haven't done any skiing in a while and just skateboarding reminds me of the times I went skiing.

Well let's see what's going to happen, it's going to be a few interesting weeks.  I should have other recruiters contacting me even about Australia again.  That's right, a very small tiny probability I might move back to Australia, but that's just speculation right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment