Sunday, May 20, 2018

🦄 Officially a unicorn 🦄

I'm now officially the highest paid consultant in the company's history, making me the largest individual contributor of profits for my company.

🦄

Achievement unlocked.

And along with that, I'll be supporting more slackers privileged unemployed in Sweden with even higher taxes.  I'm simply put, an official charity worker.  To which I say, you are very welcome residents of Sweden.

I had to write a short letter describing why I should be paid that much higher, and I did.  To be fair I didn't think it was the greatest letter on Earth, but it outlined what I have done in my career, my attitude (never stop learning) and my role in my team.

My manager told me to celebrate, but of course I didn't. :)  I went out with work for a pub crawl which I never drank, and went home to sleep there after.

On September 3rd I will be leaving my current team and moving to the AI (Artificial Intelligence) team.  But of course if I leave (the country!) before then then so be it. :)  Meanwhile the plan is to just learn as much as possible and work with the smartest guys in the company.


Skynet awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment