Monday, July 11, 2016

Euro 2016 Final

The past two weeks have been rather uneventful.  I ordered some clothes off the internet, since it's much cheaper to get them online, and with free shipping as well, it's just a no brainer.  The problem is I didn't have my Swedish ID yet and the immigration card is not accepted at the post office, so I had to bring my passport instead when I picked up my clothes.



The Euro finals.

On the 10th of July me and a work colleague stayed in the office and watched the Euro finals between France and Portugal.  We spent 15 minutes trying to find a spot in the city, but ended up going to our office instead.  The match wasn't very exciting, I wished Germany was in the finals rather than France.  It was a dour draw up to full time and France almost nicked it.  I'm not a fan of France so I wanted Portugal to win, even though I'm not a fan of Portugal either.


My foot enjoys watching football as well.

In the end Portugal nicked it with a 1 goal in extra time and I was happy.   We'll see what happens in the next Euros in 2020, who knows where I'll even be then.  In the last Euros in 2012 I was in Norway, wow that seems like such a long time ago now even though it's not that long really.

Oh I bought the new Transformers devastation game for the PS3, that seems fun.  And yes, I brought my PS3 all the way with me to Sweden!


Transformers Devastation.

No comments:

Post a Comment