Monday, June 27, 2016

Atomium, Mini Europe, Brussels Comic Book Museum, Brussels, Belgium, Day 3 and 4

On the 26th of June I visited Atomium in the morning and then later in the afternoon I went to Mini Europe.  The original plan was to visit the inside of Atomium, but it unfortunately it was closed.  I took some photos then went to Mini Europe instead.  I walked around for a few hours then went to have some lunch, which was mussels, and then caught the metro back into Grand Palace where I met another friend, Dominika, at the Starbucks and then we went to the comic book museum.  We spent about an hour there then I went to have dinner again which was mussels again and then it was back to the hotel where I saw Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 in the Euros.

On the 27th of June I had to fly back to Stockholm.  I headed straight to the office after my flight.  It was a fun filled couple of days.


Atomium, a huge massive structure depicting an iron crystal.



Welcome to Mini Europe.


Copenhagen.


Big ben!


Ġgantija, Malta.


Leaning Tower of Pisa.


Berlin Wall.


Atomium in the background.


Entrance to Brussels Comic Book Museum.


Inside the Brussels Comic Book Museum.


Smurf, Brussels Comic Book Museum.


Brussels Comic Book Museum.  They have lots of comics on display, but it was all written in French.


Brussels Central Station.


Back to Sweden!

No comments:

Post a Comment