Monday, August 8, 2016

Summer in Stockholm

The past couple of weeks have been quiet in Stockholm since it's now summer holidays.  Two weekends ago I spent some time in Farsta Strand.  It's not that far away from Central Stockholm, about 20 minutes by metro.  I was looking to do some fishing there, unfortunately my fishing rod was missing the part where you connect the nylon.  So unfortunately I had to use my work colleague's fishing rod, and not only that we didn't really catch any fish!  It was still fun though and it was a really nice view.


Farsta Strand.


Here's other spots in Stockholm.  I've been walking around a bit during lunch time as you can see.  It's also pretty quiet at work but that's another story.


Stockholm.


The Royal Palace.  This is a church within the compound.


Little spot with a fountain, this is a Pokemon Go stop!


Another view of the city, from Slussen.


Nice little garden in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment